Friday, February 4, 2011

Tired

I am just plain tired. Tired of snow, winter, cold, driving, working, getting things wrong. not seeing the big picture, not noticing enough details. working.  Okay so I said working twice. It is all that I am doing. Working. Working at letting things go. Working at building things up. Working at  doing "Gods work".  Working at doing my best at each moment I am alive. Working at keeping my awareness. Working at being a mother to 5 completely different individuals that need totally different things from me all at the same time.  Working at being a supportive, loving wife and all around best friend. Working at typing and let's not forget really working on grammar.
I tell myself breathe. I do. I breathe. It is a moment. And life is full of so many of them, thank goodness. But many, lately, are flying by at an amazing rate and I feel like I can't do any of it right. It's all half assed. I hate being a half ass but that is all I can do right now. I just hope it stops. Someday.
Off to get 5.5 hours of interrupted sleep.

It's all good. I've got love. I've got many people to share my love with. I've got food and so do my loved ones. I've got shelter and so do my loved ones. I am fairly healthy (physically anyway, let's not talk about mentally) and so are my loved ones. We have food, Lots actually. Especially since Jesse went shopping for my father's party. There are even homemade chocolate chip cookies downstairs.  What is wrong with that?

Let it go. Love what you got. Breathe.

Amen.

No comments: