Monday, September 17, 2007

Without Dad

Jesse left at 4:30 this morning for 4 days and 3 nights in glorious North Carolina! I was sad yesterday at just the thought of him not being around, completely missing my other half. But Huckleberry was really on the spot today. He was very helpful and listened to what I said! We got off to a slow start but we got a little more motivated thinking about what sort of surprises we could have for dad when he gets home on Thursday night.

Here is a picture of me slinging Shillelagh while the kids played.

It was so sweet to see Piper and Fiona chalk drawing while Huck and Athena walked Arthur. They have been playing with chalk quite a bit lately. Fiona really likes spending time with Piper.

It is funny how time works. Why is it that my mom's sickness started right before I told her about North Carolina? Any why is it she is supposed to get the news about the biopsy while Jesse is gone? God works in mysterious ways.

No comments: